Sunday, February 22, 2009

T-shirts Reincarnated

I used some of John's old black and white T-shirts to crochet this bathroom rug last week. The jersey knit fabric is perfect for a bathroom rug...it's soft and cushy beneath bare feet...and of course it's a great place for a napping beagle!

I discovered how to prep the old T-shirts for crochet on my favorite crochet blog, Laughing Purple Goldfish. Believe it or not, this rug only took a few days to complete and I love that it is a reincarnation of John's old T-shirts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie ! Love your blog page . You look very happy. I love what you have done with the t-shirts.

    Dolly Carter (Martin) (cousin in SC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rug looks great... very striking in the black and white!

    looks like a comfy spot for a nap too... I agree with the beagle :)

    ReplyDelete