Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Georgie's New Sweater

Mid January was REALLY cold in New York...colder than Georgie and I are used to. I noticed all the other dogs in the nieghborhood wearing sweaters and coats and felt bad that I didn't have anything for Georgie to wear but her raincoat (which actually is pretty good when it's snowing). John and I did actually buy her a little coat, but when we brought it home, it didn't fit her round little belly. So, I decided to try crocheting her a sweater, something I've never made before, and surprisingly, it came out pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love Georgie's sweater! You did an excellent job. Rudy had a sweatshirt in Ohio. He hated putting it on and wearing it in the house, but once we were outside, you could tell he was a much happier dog.

    ReplyDelete