Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Super Sweet Shower with the Church Ladies

The day after the Bachelorette Party, I was given a bridal shower by the ladies of my church in Baytown. It was beautiful! They had the table decorated with a chocolate brown cloth and a centerpiece of peach roses, limes, and crystals...all to match the wedding colors. It was so thoughtful and sweet and absolutely perfect!
Betty and Barbara behind the gorgeous centerpiece (created by Deborah)

Becky, Missy, Lizzie, Cassie, Joley, Jena, and little Emma out by the pool and just getting over our wild and crazy bachelorette party from the night before.


Me with my wonderful hostesses - Gail, Lisa, Barbara, Roxanne, Juan, Joyce, DiAnne, Ann, Deborah, Betty, and Debbye


Lizzie, Cassie, Missy, and Becky





Lizzie, Mom, Cassie and Emma...and Jena on the far right :)




Cassie and Wendy...a friend from youth group when we were growing up in church.





Linda and Cassie...my wonderful mentor from my first year of teaching who taught me everything and more about teaching art.





No comments:

Post a Comment