Thursday, October 8, 2009

Under the Weather

Hello to all my blog readers! I've been so good lately about posting to the blog everyday and I hated that last night I had to skip my posting. I've been a little under the weather since I arrived in Texas on Monday. Last night I actually had a little fever and had to take some cold medicine and go to bed early. I slept for nearly 14 hours, but I think my body really needed the rest. I took most of today to relax and get to feeling better. Thank goodness my fever is gone and I'm starting to feel a little more back to normal. The last thing I want to happen is to be sick for the wedding! So please be patient with me for the next few days if I don't give the blog as much attention as I usually do. I'll be back as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment