Saturday, April 5, 2008

Georgie and John



Here is my little family! Georgie is shown in the kitchen of my Houston apartment...probably my favorite room in the apartment. I love to cook and Georgie is always at my side ready to catch a nibble of something. I'm sure she'll still be right at my side in the New York apartment kitchen.
John is shown here in his New York studio...definitely his favorite room. I love more than anything spending time with John in his studio. I could spend hours reading a book and watching him paint. I love it when we can spend the whole day together in his studio. This picture was taken July 2007 when I spent the summer in New York with him. I didn't know then that we would engaged by now! I'm now getting ready to move to New York and leave Texas for the first time in my 33 years. I'm so happy about finally being with John everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment