Sunday, April 13, 2008

Girl's Weekend in College Station

I drove to College Station yesterday to meet Lizzie and Mom for Parent's Weekend at A&M. I got there early with a few hours to kill, so I took Georgie for a long walk around campus while I sipped my new favorite drink - vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's. We mainly stuck to the big open area between the Architecture building and the Oceanography building. It was a gorgeous day and there were several great photo ops, but I left my camera at Lizzie's apartment on accident...bummer. Later Saturday night, Lizzie, Mom, and I went to a Zeta party (Lizzie's sorority) at a jewelry store where the guests could try on anything in the store and nibble on hors d'oeuvres. Lizzie had fun trying on some gianormous engagement rings. We went out for Mexican food and margaritas afterwards. Again...no pictures. Dang!

Finally at the last minute before we all said goodbye on Sunday, I managed to snap some pics. Here is our pretty Mom getting packed to go.


...and Lizzie looking cute and fixing her hair with Skipper at her side as always.

Skipper loves Lizzie so much, he sits and waits against the door anytime she leaves.


Here is Lizzie's (and her roommates) cute living room. Notice the super chic round blue vase on her TV cabinet...a gift from moi!

Georgie and I posed together on Lizzie's front porch before driving home.

Someone was really pooped out after that long drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment