Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Family

Our stepbrother, CJ, with all the hot Ring Queens (my sister is just to the right of him).
















Lizzie with our stepmom, Leslie. No, Lizzie doesn't have a drooling disorder. She had just completed the age-old tradition at Texas A&M of dunking her senior ring in a pitcher of beer before guzzling the entire pitcher in about 2 minutes.


My dad, Rick, with John and Lizzie's boyfriend, Josh in College Station, November 2007.
Here is the entire family on my step dad's side...Jennifer, Sarah Grace, Jason, Blake, Brandon, Megan, Caroline, Elsa, Richard, and huddled in the front are Kali, Madison, Faith, and Lizzie. Chuck the dog is hiding behind Jennifer and that's me on bended knee in front. Whew!!!

My mom and stepdad, Elsa and Richard, in the backyard in Baytown, Easter 2008.







Also in the backyard on Easter, Georgie and me with my sister, Lizzie, and her dog, Skipper.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes nothng like a pitcher of beer...especially with family. You all look great.

    ReplyDelete