Sunday, May 4, 2008

Delicious Delights

The fruit tarts on the right are on display at Balthazar, a wonderful bistro in New York. John took this picture with his cell phone for me...he knows what I like!!!

This is a picture that John took inside the Metropolitan Opera House. He was at a special event and dessert was about to be served. I love the swirlyness of the staircase. It's like a flowing river of red velvet and white chocolate.

Lizzie picked these blackberries yesterday in the pasture across from her apartment complex in College Station. She texted this picture to me and laughed when I texted her back and told her I was going to put it on the blog. She said she knew I was going to do that.


I invented this salad the other day. I sliced purple and green grapes into discs and sectioned a navel orange. I drizzled a little honey onto the fruit and then tossed everything with fresh chopped mint. I've made this 3 or 4 times in the last week...it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment