Sunday, May 11, 2008

New York Pics of the Day

John saw this ad for Xanadu on Broadway (on what I think is a trash can) and sent it to me because he knows how much I love the movie. Yes, despite it's corniness, I'm a HUGE fan of this movie. I love watching Olivia Newton John sing and roller skate in her pretty, flowy dress. The Broadway version has actually received good reviews. I reeeeeeeally want to see it! This is The Noho Star, one of our favorite restaurants. We've been there a few times for brunch, which is delicious. The first time John and I ate at the Noho Star was on Father's Day, 2006. Unfortunately, our dads were not with us that day, but I'm sure we all spoke on the phone. Maybe we'll get to have brunch with Joe, Rick, or Richard at the Noho Star one Father's Day in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment