Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

Cassie, Richard, Lizzie, and Josh in Baytown on Father's Day. We had a really nice Father's Day this year. Richard gave a wonderful sermon at church that Sunday morning and then came home to make fajitas on the grill for all of us and Josh's family. This was taken just before Lizzie and Josh drove back to College Station.
Lizzie, Dad, and Cassie
This picture was actually taken in 2001, but I wanted to include it since it was my Father's Day posting. It was taken at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown at a football game when Lizzie was a cheerleader in highschool. This is one of my favorite pictures of Lizzie, me, and our Dad, who we love very much!!!

Back to Father's Day in Baytown...
As we were standing around in the drive way, Mom noticed that she and I were standing exactly the same way with our hands on our hips. We thought it would be cute to get a picture of the two of us standing alike, but Lizzie thought it would be even cuter to secretly make fun of us behind our back! This picture cracks me up...it is classic Lizzie!


Tripper and Skipper Trout-Gaines, Lizzie and Josh's border collies.

Border Control!

No comments:

Post a Comment