Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lunch with Kristina and Meredith

Yesterday I met Kristina and Meredith for sandwiches at Bowl, a great little salad/sandwich shop. Meredith and I both had the El Capitan...prosciutto/brie/basil honey panini and Kristina had the Executive Grilled Cheese...grilled cheese panini with green apple slices and bacon. Meredith is the likely new tenant that will be moving into my apartment. She and Kristina work together at the CAMH.

Meredith, Kristina, Cassie


Next door neighbors of 4 years, Kristina and Cassie, at Bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Cassie - we need to get together before you move to NYC permanently. I saw the previous post. Don't put stuff in storage...take it all. You will miss that stuff you think you can do without.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you already sugar. Finding your surprise present passed down to me caught me off guard. Safe travels. See you in a NY minute. xo ~ Kris

    ReplyDelete