Thursday, June 12, 2008

Group Hug - Ed's Birthday, Gwen to Cali, Cassie to NYC

We all got together last Saturday for our last Group Hug before Gwen moves to California and I move to New York. We were also celebrating Ed's birthday. Kristina picked out the perfect place, Saffron, a Morrocan restaurant with belly dancing.
Kristina, Paula, and Cassie
Amira, the belly dancer, gave Ed, the birthday boy, a special performance. One of the other belly dancers invited me to dance with her which I reluctantly agreed to. I took a belly dancing class about 10 years ago, but I'm really shy about doing it in public. Unfortunately the flash was off for the picture.

Paula, Ed, Prince, and Kristina. Our waiter (who was a little annoying) took this picture and insisted on turing off the flash (he's the reason my flash was off in the previous picture). I guess he was trying to capture the candlelight ambiance of the restaurant.
Cassie, Gwen, Ed, Paula, and Prince. This time the flash was on. Not as much ambiance, but at least you can see everyone's face!Kristina and Paula

Cassie and Gwen

Gwen and Ed

Prince, Kristina, and Paula

Prince, Kristina, and Paula
As Ed tells a story, he uses his hands to illustrate something...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment