Friday, August 22, 2008

Dad's 60th Birthday

This August 5th was my dad's 60th birthday. Lizzie, Josh, and I joined my dad, Leslie, and CJ at their house on the Deshutes River in Maupin, Oregon for a week of birthday celebrations. During the week Dad, Leslie, and Josh went on a 3 day guided fly fishing trip on the river while Lizzie, CJ, and I got to stay at the house and kick back. It was a perfect week...the only person missing was John who had to stay behind and work in the studio. We missed you John!


Dad cooked paella (the non seafood version in my honor) on the grill one night...it was delicious!


CJ and Lizzie showed off their dancing skills.


How graceful!!


...and not so graceful!


Then Josh and CJ busted out their break dancing moves.


Lucy is so snuggable!

No comments:

Post a Comment