Thursday, August 21, 2008

New York Pics

These clouds reminded me of that scene in "Ghostbusters" when all the ghouls are unleashed on the city. I always loved the vastness of the Texas sky, but there is something beautiful about the little slivers of sky visible between the buildings in New York.

I was walking down the street with Georgie one day and saw these three men (Indian, maybe?) all wearing similar outfits and all walking with their hands folded behind their back. It was so cool! Just as I took the picture though, the first guy unfolded his hands, so I was a second too late, but you can still get the idea.

I've had several celebrity sightings in New York, but this was the first one since I moved here. It's a terrible picture because I took it with my cell phone and was across the street, but it is Kate Hudson. She and her entourage were hanging out in SoHo...there were poporazie (sp?) everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a lot of updates lately since I last checked your site! It looks like you are having a wonderful time in New York and are getting settled in well. Can't wait to see more pictures! Cool about the celebrity sitings!

    ReplyDelete