Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAIR!!!

John and I got to see the 40th anniversary presentation of HAIR in Central Park. It was an amazing performance and for those of you who know me, you know that I love this musical! I took this image from an online review, so I can't claim it as my own. Photography wasn't allowed, or else, I would have lots more pictures to share. John and I stopped at Le Gamin on Houston for an iced coffee before the performance.
We were invited to a picnic dinner in Central Park before the performance by our friend Richard who is on the Board for the dance company that choreographed the musical. John looks so handsome in his green shirt after eating his picnic dinner. Cool sidenote...I got to meet David Salle at the picnic! He was one of my favorite artists in graduate school...until I met John, of course. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment