Saturday, September 19, 2009

Latest Shoe Cravings

I've been searching for the perfect flat to wear everyday and maybe occasionally out. Here are some of the shoes I found tonight from Nine West and Nordstrom...










I love these Betsey Johnson's but I'm not sure about the purple color...












I like that these are casual and dressy. Studs are supposed to be in this season.


I LOVE these Micheal Kors loafers!











These are really classic and cute. I think I would prefer them without the quilting, though.













I love the color in these...they would go with just about everything in my wardrobe.















I love the peep toe style of these...I like the colors too.














I also love the peep toe on these...











These are definately not flats, but I came across them while I was looking. I'm usually not one to wear high heels, but these are HOT! I can totally see myself wearing these!

No comments:

Post a Comment