Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Kristina sent this picture to me during Hurricane Ike. This picture was taken from her apartment (where I used to live too) in the Montrose area in Houston.
Kristina took this after the storm. If you look closely, you can see water flowing down the street on the other side of the gate, but it didn't get high enough to flood the house, thank goodness!Kristina told me today that the entire area is without power and that trees have been uprooted all over the neighborhood. My friends Tracy and Jena stayed in Houston during the storm as well and are both okay, thank goodness! I hope that power comes back on soon so they can get everything back to normal. My thoughts are with you Kristina, Jena, and Tracy...and all the rest of my family and friends that are having to deal with the aftermath of Ike.

No comments:

Post a Comment