Sunday, September 7, 2008

John and Cassie's Sunday Funday

The weather in New York was absolutely beautiful today. The sun was shining and the air was cool and breezy. What better day for John and I to spend together. We went to the Prince Street Cafe for breakfast first.
John and I were walking down the street when we noticed our shadows and how cute we looked holding hands. My big zebra bag on my hip made it look like I was wearing a ball gown.
We walked past Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker...mmm...cupcakes!

John couldn't resist a red velvet cupcake.
We sat in the park so John could eat his cupcake...
...and I could drink my iced coffee. Mmmm...cream cheese frosting is yummy!
We spent the rest of the afternoon window shopping all over SoHo. The window display at this curiosity shop was filled with all things Frida Khalo and Day of the Dead. Hi Cassie!!

1 comment:

  1. Why did you have to put the pictures of the cupcakes? I'm so hungry now.

    ReplyDelete