Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Peachy Keen

I continued painting yesterday and tackled the hallway. This is the before picture which shows the original light yellow color.
Now the hallway is "peachy keen." We also used this color for an accent wall in our kitchen/common area. The other walls in that area are going to be painted "springtime peach" which is a lighter shade of the color shown.

The bathroom was the first room I repainted back in July. I used a color called "paradise green."
I painted the bedroom a light Tiffany blue called "crystal clear."

This is a great picture taken from a corner in our bedroom that allows you to see all three colors at once. The medicine cabinet mirror in the bathroom creates an interesting reflection. Ironically, this is the exact palette John is using in a love bird painting right now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a long hallway. :)

    The colors are great! Thanks for posting some pictures. I love the last picture where you can see all the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! The apartment looks great! I can't wait to see it again in person. You did a wonderful job Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish -- SOOO WISH --- i could do something bold and beautiful like this in my casa.

    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete