Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feeling the Holiday Spirit

Everyone is getting ready for the holidays around New York...I love it!!!
John and I popped into this Japanese gift shop yesterday after seeing their beautiful Christmas tree display in the window. I never thought a white Christmas tree could be so pretty!
The little corner grocery stores are selling these Christmas berry branches (I doubt this is the technical term, but it's the one I like to use!) John brought these home for me because he knew how much I loved them.
Coincidentally, I had purchased this branch just a few hours earlier before he came home! The more Christmas berry branches, the better!


John and I stopped in Anthropology last night and had soooo much fun! It was completely tricked out in Christmas stuff, including a little village of cardboard Christmas houses. I'm feeling very inspired to make my own!
John surprised me with an early Christmas present the other night. My entire life I have wanted a display case like this one for little keepsakes. It is actually an old drawer (you can see the drawer pull on the right) that he found at an antique store on his walk home. I LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment