Saturday, November 15, 2008

Openings and Dinner with Friends

Thursday night John and I went to two art openings in Chelsea.

We went to our friend, Francesca Gabbiani's show first at Sara Meltzer Gallery. Her work is absolutely beautiful and consist entirely of paper cutting. Every intricate detail of this piece is cut paper.

Then we went to our friend, Richard Dupont's opening at Carolina Nitsch Gallery. You can see one of his sculptures behind Vera and me. The gallery walls were covered in mirrors so that you could see his sculptures from every angle.

John and Cassie



Gordan Terry and John
We went out to a Mexican dinner later that night with our friends, Bob and Vera.





It looks like Bob is doing a magic trick with his hands here.

Smooching...

and more smooching.























Having come from Texas, I consider myself a connisseur of true Tex Mex food. It's not always that easy to find in New York, but this place was delicious!!! I ordered my favorite comfort food, cheese enchiladas.

1 comment: