Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friday Night Walk Through Times Square and Rockefeller Plaza

After seeing "Rock of Ages", John and I felt like taking a walk through Times Square and Rockefeller Plaza. One thing I love about New York is that each neighborhood in the city is so unique. We live only 2 miles away in SoHo, yet it felt like we were in a different city! I went a little crazy with the camera...plus, the bright lights of Times Square looked really amazing against the spooky, cloudy night sky.


It looks like Kung Fu Panda is looking at John.


I love this picture...look at the sky!














I had to get a shot of the Grease marquee.







































We then walked over to Rockefeller Center. John asked me to marry him at the top of this building...Top of the Rock!












I'm proud to be an American :)











I love how you can see Rockefeller Center through the blue holiday lights.













St. Patrick's Cathedral looked especially beautiful that night. Coincidentally, it was St. Patrick's day this year that John asked me to marry him.














1 comment: